It was a dark and not-so-stormy night, so I took the camera and tripod down to the Seattle Waterfront for the evening. From the Bell St Pier, the lights of the city glow against the dark sky: In the Bell St Marina, all of the boats are tucked in for … Continue reading
Rambling On. . .
Somehow, you've managed to stumble upon my site. There's all sorts of stuff here, and some of it might even be interesting.
Depending on my mood, I might post a movie review, a rant about something (usually computer-related) that isn't working the way it should, or a yummy new recipe I want to share. Or maybe it will be something about my latest project, wanderings through the city, or my ongoing battle to de-clutter the ridiculous amount of stuff I've collected over the years. Or I might just feel like sharing my thoughts and none of my friends will answer their phone.
If you have any questions or comments, or you just want to tell me what a fantastic writer I am, leave a comment and it will get emailed to me.
Recent Twitter Ramblings
- Gallery Exhibit:: 283/365 - Unboxing the Shiny http://t.co/OVz6o2Wm 2012-10-10
- Gallery Exhibit:: 282/365 - Evening Tranquility http://t.co/0rNOmxze 2012-10-09
- Gallery Exhibit:: 281/365 - Layers of Minty Chocolate http://t.co/5XG8eeGX 2012-10-08
- Gallery Exhibit:: 280/365 - Casual Supper http://t.co/bofXXgsI 2012-10-08
- Gallery Exhibit:: 279/365 - Black-Eyed Susans http://t.co/IoLnfUHA 2012-10-06
- More updates...
Powered by Twitter Tools